Job Title: Analytical Scientist (Biology)
Functional Area: Water Quality Analysis
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Location of Work: Chennai
Operating and calibrating equipment, measurements for all types of samples.
· To establish GLP protocols and maintain the equipment, accessories in a functional state.
· Assistance in NABL accreditation of the lab and related document preparation.
· Preparing and maintaining records. Generate documents for detailed information on the issues and maintenance of the above system.
· Measurement of samples in IIT Madras labs, preparing and submitting samples for analysis in IIT Madras labs. Maintenance of related records.
· Handling lab-related purchases, maintaining biology lab, participation in related research projects.
· Literature surveys and SOPs preparation
· To keep a daily log and monitoring the usage of equipment
· Preparing samples as per the requirement from clients
· Any other objectives as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications & Experience:
MSc fresher (Biology background) or MSc + 1-2 years of experience.
Experience to work with Microbe culture and high-end equipment is preferable.
Skills and Attitude:
- Ability to carry out literature survey and identify novel analytical methods and techniques for conducting research
- Ability to write technical articles
- Fluency in MS Office and familiarity with data management
- The candidate should be detail oriented, research focused and capable of innovative thinking for solving real-world problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with NABL accreditation process
- Ability to analyse and interpret data accurately and apply the results to help create new products or procedures
- Creativity to find solutions to obstacles and technical issues
- Collaborative mindset to work with suppliers and customers with good communication and team work
Contact us : email@example.com.