ICCW is spread over an area of 21,000 sq ft, with 7 state-of-the-art laboratories, analytical instruments, incubation hub and pilot production facility.
The collaborative nature and open atmosphere at ICCW provide access to academic and industrial communities to the expertise of all – at ICCW, IITM and at ICCW’s collaborative centres.
What we have?
- UV-visible spectroscopy
- Atomic absorption spectroscopy
- High-resolution transmission electron microscopy
- High resolution scanning electron microscopy
- Atomic force microscopy
- Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry
- High performance liquid chromatography
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
- Ion chromatography
- GC and GC-MS
- Dynamic light scattering
- Isothermal calorimetry
- Mass spectrometry imaging
- Fluorescence spectroscopy
- Test skit for membrane filtration
- Pilot scale production and prototyping