Consultancy, technology interventions, sustainable operations and management
ICCW, an IITM-initiated organization, is an arm that works through research organizations, academic institutions and government agencies. Implementable solutions are designed and executed by the skilled resources at ICCW. Micro-projects to large-scale assignments are undertaken, independently or on partnerships, often culminating in policy interventions.
At ICCW we have 3 implementation models:
- Undertake projects by ICCW’s in-house expertise.
- Tie-up with start-ups, such as VayuJal, InnoDI and others depending upon the problem.
- Our technologies can be implemented by other players through affordable licensing models.
- Water Management and Planning (WMP)
- Delivering Vayujal, CDI technology & AMRIT (Anion and Metal ions Removal Indian Technology)
- Technology support
- Sustainable O&M
- STP (Sewage Treatment Planning)
- Monitoring – inline metering, quality measurement, pressure regulation, leak detection
- Certification of products, technologies and human resources